- A grey cardigan with purple trim from Target
- A grey vest from Jeanswest
- A pseudo-hoodie cardigan from Jeanswest (also grey)
- A grey wool dress from Just Jeans
- Several grey button-downs from K-Mart
*All of these items come only in grey.
What am I to do? Do I submit to the grey-ness or do I fight it? I have no idea. But here are some other grey items for your viewing pleasure...Pinafore - Kate Hurst, jacket - Fred Flare, shoes - unknown.
PS. I feel I should have made some pun or joke about Grey's Anatomy in this post, but I cannot think of anything appropriate or slightly witty. Sorry for the oversight.