Tuesday, May 22, 2007

As They Say In Fencing.. What's The Point?


The Olsen twins... Either you love them, love to hate them or just fascinated by the fact that, overlooking MK's substance abuse and Ashley's penchant for older men, they haven't really done that much in the past couple of years except put out heaps of clothing lines.

BUT.... The latest story is that the Olsen's are set to be the new Bond girls in Bond 22. Can you imagine? Twins, James Bond.. I'd see it. However, it seems that the girls wouldn't be playing hot, sexy Bond girls, rather they will have nice, pretty, non-confronting supporting roles.

Here are some recent pictures of the twins. I hope the part/s call for them to have better hair
While I love what Ashley was trying to do in the first picture, the combination of that skirt and those shoes didn't really do her any favours. However, the other two pictures are gorgeous. The middle one isn't that new but I love it.

Since you went to the effort to look at all the photos, I have to tell the truth. The 'Bond' rumour has been denied by their publicist. However, Brad and Angelina denied their 'affair' and look how that turned out. I live in hope.

18 comments:

fashionnerd said...

I for one am not ashamed to say that i love the Olsens! haha... MK in that Alaia skirt is <3!

said...

Love the olsens<3 and i kind of hope the bond thing isnt a rumor-- i would love to see them in another flick, or at least one of thier marykate and ashley olsen movies

-ciao bella- said...

I'd love to see them as bond girls- I mean double? How cool would that be...

jayne said...

actually im quite glad the bond girl rumor is a rumor, they just aren't bond girls

but im on the fence about them:

they're not innocent and cute anymore (if they still were it would be annoying), but they aren't exactly showing their talent- i mean ashley is still @ nyu, but what is mk doing? dualstar isn't her entire life...

however, they do have a great sense of fashion, most of the time...hey no one's perfect.

marina said...

Lovely blog !
Marina (from France)

Emma said...

Oy, I must say...I don't think they are right for Bond girls, they have zero sex appeal in my eyes, but you never know.

The Stiletto Effect said...

I love them :)
great blog :D
x0x0
Su

Bojana said...

I have to admit they're quite interesting. Overrated, but great.

Bojana said...

I have to admit they're quite interesting. Overrated, but great.

Bojana said...

oops double post, sorry

Jessica & Zoë said...

i agree with emma on them not being bond girl material. i think Scarlett Johanssen would be more appropriate, or someone similar to her.
but on the fashion front, i love ashley's second picture and mk's first.

Jessica & Zoë said...

but the fact that there would be twins would be cool.

Money Miss said...

I would LOOOOOOOOVE to see them in a Bond movie. I'm weird, I know.
But it would be cool, you have to admit.

molly said...

i love to the point of sick obsession the olsen twins
and if they are in a bond movie
it will be the first bond movie i ever see

Alison said...

I've always had a soft spot for those crazy twins
if there is a bond movie with them in it, believe that I will be first(or 225th) in line to see it

Hannah Danger said...

Wow, but those two as sexy Bond girls is kind of creepy after watching "Full House" growing up.

Thanks so much for your super-sweet comment on my blog :]
I am going to link you to, I read some of your past posts and I really like your blog. Kudos!

Ostentatious Style said...

Ha ha! Though Sean Connery is the only reason why I watch (old) Bond movies, I would make an effort to see the new one if Olsen twins are in! Great blog!

Who's That Fashionista? said...

I do not know about the twins in a bond movie but then again I am not a fan of the bond movies anyway I do like the way those girls dress.