Monday, June 09, 2008

But If You Want To Leave Take Good Care...


I love Skins. It was introduced to me by my little sister and the second series is on in Australia at the moment. My favourite character (and many other peoples) is Cassie. I love how she wears vintage and doesn't let it overpower her.

I am particularly in love with her tuxedo jacket from the first episode of the first season. So much so that I made my own from a jacket I got on the dollar rack.
It was as simple as cutting a tail from the hip in a curve to the bottom of the jacket. It was easier because my jacket had a split up the back.



It looks a bit uneven here but you can't even tell when it is on. I hope that I will get to wear it soon.

4 comments:

The Clothes Horse said...

Very cool jacket. I haven't seen Skins yet, but it's on my list.

elisabeth said...

skins is awesome, its funny how it actually started a whole new tend in Britain.
i love the jacket :D the brooch goes so well on it!you have to take a pic with it on!

Thao! said...

Cassie is amazing but I do believe your altered blazer is WONDERFUL!

MCD. said...

if only cassie didn't have an eating/mental disorder.. she would be the ultimate tv character.