Monday, June 30, 2008

The Greatest Wealth Is A Poverty Of Desires

Let me introduce you (maybe, or maybe you already know) to the designer, who is without a doubt my favourite at the moment. Her designs captured my imagination and are so incredibly detailed that everytime I see them it is obvious the amount of care that went into them. She really is an artist. So without further ado... Katherine Pont with MINE.

Elsie Moved In Circles



















More of this collection and previous collections can be seen here.

10 comments:

esme and the lane way said...

Oh, wow, this is so my cup of tea. That first dress is soooo good!

Ragamala said...

I've never seen pieces from this designer before, but I have to tell you, this collection is fabulous.

Te said...

OMG, that model has curly hair and pale skin. I love it already. The clothes are pieces I'd wear as well. Thankyou for introducing me to her :D
..and I've tagged you.

A dreamer said...

oh i love her stuff too! she makes brown look non boring and soo cute. The model is very cute too.

Mo said...

wow. that is awesome. its like out of some crazy nursery rhyme. i love it.

Raggamuffin said...

thanks for sharing!
besides her designs, which are so intricate and beautiful, i'd have to say her model turned it up a notch !

The Clothes Horse said...

I really like these. The details and basic colors, all so great.
Oh and vests on women--second best idea ever? ^_^

Francis Girard said...

I LOVE this collection - quite librarian meets sailor. And the model is so doll like. What a great find. Im off to do a little more research on the label. Thanks for the heads up. xf

Sally Jane said...

I like the art deco feel of the detailing on these.

Hana said...

*sigh* those tights are to die for...