Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I Have Coveted No Man's Silver, Or Gold, Or Apparel

I may be guilty of the last one.

I've always been a fan of Tricia from Bits and Bobbins posts on what she would buy if money were no object. I thought that I might borrow the idea and compile a short list of my own.


First, the Prada Fairy Bag. Oh how I have dreamed about you. It's the most whimsical of the 'It' bags and just altogether perfect (except for the fact that the ink runs when it comes in contact with water and it's waaaay out of my price range). However, I have sort of consoled myself with the promise that if I find a vintage white bag, I'll let myself draw on it. Not the same of course but I really like the concept and aesthetic.


These Chanel Chloe (thanks Little Parisienne) shoes as seen on the Cherry Blossom Girl. Or any three strap heels at all. I am going to the 'big' city tomorrow for a few days and I hope to find something similar while I'm there.


And finally this dress from the newly established (in online store form anyway) Nasty Gal Vintage. But sadly its already been sold.... Geese! I've always had a thing for quirky animal print garments.


12 comments:

little parisienne said...

you have such a beautiful space here. your background is so gorgeous!
but I thought the these chanel heels are from chloe, aren't they?

Fashion Addict said...

everything that you want is so nice and I understand why you desire them so much!

BTW, would you like to do a link exchange with me?

The Collector said...

What a lovely blog!

I had to comment re the Prada bag. It's beautiful, but I think that even if money grew on trees, a $3000 bag whose print runs at the sight of water is absurd! How do they get away with it!?

Amber said...

I adore the Prada bag. I just don't adore the price tag.

The Clothes Horse said...

Great list, they're all exceptional pieces. I get irked at celebs who have endless funds and buy expensive nonspecial items. I want to draw my own fairy bag as well, just hunting for the perfect bag...

Lil Midget said...

Thanks for the comment!
And I like your idea for your own fairy bag :)

would you like to exchange links?

xo

Taghrid said...

i love the bag too.. but i never knew that the ink runs when it comes into contact with water.. that would be sooooo tragic if i had that bag and accidentally spilled somethign on it.



thanks for the sweet comment :D

Nay'Chelle said...

Everything you want is lovely! I really want those Chloe shoes, and that dress is so amazing.

A dreamer said...

i have a pair of black flats that have the 3 strap 'chloe-esque' detail.
i cant stop wearing them.

Raggamuffin said...

the chloeeee. oh yummm.

Fashion Ivy said...

Hey there you have a great blog. would u like to link?

L. said...

Hey and thanks to everyone who commented. For those of you who would like to link, sure!! I'll do this when I get back on Monday.