Wednesday, June 11, 2008

When You Doubt Your Power, You Give Power To Your Doubt

This is what I wore a couple of days ago to my first exam of my last lot of exams. I always think that there is something powerful about dressing up for exams. I definately feel better if I look better and I'm sure that many other people do as well, which is why I can't understand when people come to exams looking like crap. Each to their own though. I also like shocking all the incredibly 'straight' people in my classes....

'Socks with music notes on them, how dare she!...'

3 comments:

The Clothes Horse said...

I already said this on w_r, but I seriously love this look. I go to a conservative Christian college and I really love showing off my tattoos--it's funny how many people ask me if they're real!

emily said...

i love this outfit & the socks are hte perfect quirky addition! i dress up for my exams too--even if my mark ends up dreadful at least I looked good while writing it :p

A dreamer said...

hhaa i want your socks. they're adorable.