Saturday, July 19, 2008

I Skip Down The Street And Run Against The Wind

Just some looks that I heart from various street style sites. They made me stop and think about how I put outfits together and that perhaps I should step outside my own way of doing things and try something different.


It's a loose jumpsuit made out of upholstery material! - Facehunter



I'm style stalking these boots - they were op-shopped! - Fashion Hayley for Melbourne Street Fashion.

I'm just overall in love with this - Glamcanyon

Best collar thing ever (I'm trying to figure out if I can make something similar) - Dropstitch

6 comments:

a cat of impossible colour said...

That third picture of the girl in the striped dress with the lunch box bag completely reminds me of your outfit pic the other day, with the red mini-suitcase and blue dress! :D

Skye said...

I heart that loose jumpsuit very much - but on me it would look like I was wallowing in a garbage bag. You, on the other hand, are the right kind of willowy girl to get away with something along those lines.

ashley heaton said...

that first jumpsuit is just the cutest!

StrikeMatch said...

No way Skye! I definately think you need a bit of meat on your bones to pull off that jumpsuit. I'd hate to think of my stick thin limbs poking out of it.

A dreamer said...

ooh i'd like to see that collar (if you end up making it).
I've been wanting a clown collar too.

jessiepink said...

loving the hat in the third pic- it gives it that 1920s edge!