Friday, July 18, 2008

Roll Up, Roll Up


Drumroll, please.........

I now present to you Strike Match Vintage. Items will be in the store by tonight (21/22 July) and I'll try to update with large amounts of new items every two weeks after that. During this I've found out what hard work it is! Descriptions are hard to write, photos take forever, and especially in Australia, international shipping is a nightmare.

But it's been a learning experience, and a lot of fun too! Here is some of the first items -


Floral shirt dress


Black Glitter Jumper Dress - Super Warm


Floral Pastel Pencil Skirt


Plus a lot more. After this I really have new respect for other stylish bloggers who maintain a vintage store and a blog. It's super time consuming.

Note: It also appears that I definately have a best side... (joke)

Also - I'd like to thank everyone for their insight into why they started blogging. It seems as though recently there has been a spate of bloggers who's intention is to become an internet celebrity or get a lot site traffic. It's nice to know that there are still people out there who are blogging for the right reasons!

9 comments:

Skye said...

Congratulations on the store! I hope it's a massive success for you.

Lady Melbourne said...

Oh my goodness I'm a little bit breathless- that floral shirtdress is stunning!
LM
x

Lady Smaggle said...

Oh your store is gorgeous! It's a shame you're teeny weeny and I am too big for your clothes! But I'l keep looking! :-)

karen said...

You've got some really nice items! Must resist shopping until I get paid... : |

The Clothes Horse said...

Oh, super exciting! I will be checking those out asap.

Amber said...

Wouldn't it be fab if everything was just in one place! And congrats on your new Etsy endeavor! I'm very excited to see what things pop up in your shop.
And thank you so so so much for looking for the how to sew stretch fabric things for me! You are such a sweetheart and I really hope I'll be able to get the hang of it!

esme and the lane way said...

Well done on your shop, and good luck! There are some lovely things there.

A dreamer said...

congrats on your store. btw your blue brogues are awesome along with the blue floral dress.

Fashion Tidbits said...

like your collection of tights!