Monday, August 11, 2008

Flowers and Garlands and Dances for Joy!

It's just come to my attention that the floral corset I sold in the store went to none other than the lovely Vintage Darling. See her post about it here.

When I sold it, all I thought was... cool, Sweden! but it's such a great honour to have someone whose style I admire so much buy stuff that I picked out. If you haven't seen her awesome blog already, I urge you to check it out. She has the sweetest rockabilly style, all fifties whimsy and pin up girl chic. She is just the sort of girl that I think will be able to rock the piece and hopefully, she'll wear it sometime soon.
So sweet!

9 comments:

The Clothes Horse said...

That's really awesome. It must be so great too to get to see it again.

Lady Smaggle said...

Oh wow that's cool! It must be awesome to see your package actually arrive at its destination!

Missa said...

That's awesome. I would have been pretty stoked on this!

yiqin; said...

Ahh awesome! I really like the marc jacobs sailor shirt that she is wearing!

Jenny H. said...

ahhh thats cool!
she has a great blog.

The Collector said...

It's lovely to see that there are sellers out there that put some effort into their packaging!

Mila said...

Wow, that's great!
She has a great style!

You packed it so beautifully, i'd love to get a package like that!

:) Mila.

Skye said...

I'd love to get a parcel like that too - I guess I know where I have to shop to make that wish come true! ;-)

Annie said...

I think your packaging is so sweet too!