Sunday, August 03, 2008

Really Volcanic Ensemble






Just because I watched Gilmore Girls and realised that there isn't enough pictures of Molly Ringwald on this blog.

Also, who would you say is a modern day Molly Ringwald? Who will be remembered and featured on fashion blogs twenty years from now? It's a hard one to pick because lots of stylish movie stars rarely make popular movies anymore or seem to be more into music? Maybe it will be someone like Anne Hathaway????

Oh and does anyone else feel weird about seeing Andrew McCarthy in Lipstick Jungle? He has exactly the same mannerisms and everything. I think I'd just rather remember how he was (although he is still oddly hot...)

9 comments:

Vintage Vinyl said...

I love all her costumes in the movies. I want to emulate that!

Missa said...

Oh, Molly! They really just don't make teen stars like they used to anymore do they?

The Collector said...

Modern day Molly Ringwald? How about Zooey Dreschel?

fashion herald said...

she was so my style hero. Sixteen Candles - classic!

yiqin; said...

OHYES! I feel that he is so damn hot in Lipstick Jungle! very comparable to kiby ;)

a cat of impossible colour said...

I love that episode of the Gilmore Girls! "I'm going to introduce you to someone who's very important to me. Molly Ringwald. I know you don't know who that is, but she was the Audrey Hepburn of my generation. And I know you don't know who that is either."

:)

Nothing Elegant said...

There is no one like Molly! I'm pretty sure I am still subconsciously influenced by Pretty in Pink when it comes to fashion.

Jenny H. said...

i lovee molly ringwald.

pretty in pink and the breakfast club are the best movies ever.

The Clothes Horse said...

I love old school Molly Ringwald but I can't think of anyone whom I would consider a modern day Molly...