So here are the rules…
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking to them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they've been tagged 6. You can now display this charming dalek image i created when tagged!
Here we go....
- I think that Diary of a Fashion Fake mentioned something similar to this a while back but I'm always getting confused between what I actually own and what is in my favourites on etsy. I get it in my head that I already own pieces of clothing that I don't and plan outfits or even other purchases around them.
- I obsess over what other people are thinking about on public transport.
- I can't stand pineapple or coconut, the thought of eating either of them makes me sick. I will eat lamingtons though (I just brush all the coconut off, a very long process) and drink pineapple juice. Coconut is also my favourite scent for body butter.
- I cry during RSPCA ads and once during that awful Battle of the Choirs show.
- At restaurants, I do this thing where I don't make a decision about what I want to order until the very last minute when the waitress asks. I'm trying to teach myself not to have regrets.... I'm starting very small.
- I once sang the Queensland state song on ABC radio and I was in a signing choir. Just like Napolean Dynamite. I'm awesome.
I tag - six other people who haven't partaken yet. I'm horrible in keeping up with who has done things and who hasn't. If you don't feel like doing six, leave a quirk-related comment. I relish this sort of voyeuristic stuff.
Oh and I want to be this girl... Red hair here I come?
Thanks and kudos to Glam Canyon for the photo.