Sunday, January 04, 2009

A little bit of something else.

I wore this last year. It's one of the many reasons why I haven't been posting to much. I've more a slave to the sewing machine than to the 'internet' machine, as the lovely lady at the Salvo's called it one time. I can't wait to be elderly.

In my new living room!

WR 29.12.08 - Black Leaf

On the other side of my new living room! On the right of the photo is my bedroom and on the left is my new walk in wardrobe. I should really get around to showing off the place.


WR 29.12.08 - Black Leaf

Black leaf dress: self-made, thrift fabric
Belt: gift bakelite buckle + ribbon from Spotlight
Shoes: thrift/vintage.

I hope everyone has had a lovely, lovely new year and thanks for all your lovely comments.

10 comments:

ana b. said...

This dress is an Audrey Hepburn movie! I stole that quote from a movie - can't remember which one. I didn't understand it then but now I get it! You look so lovely.

The Clothes Horse said...

That dress is very chic. I hope you can free yourself from all imprisonment for some new year revelry. :)

esme and the lane way said...

Amazing dress! And it's good to have you back blogging again.

Annie said...

That's beautiful!

Lil Midget said...

Gorgeous! I love the pattern on the fabric :D

x

honey and lemon said...

very cute dress.

jayne said...

lovely lovely dress, you're so talented! glad to have you back!

peaitlreiecnia said...

you look so pretty! that dress is divine and i love the musical post you did above!
:)

Song of Style said...

i love all of ur vintage clothes

Te said...

Good god woman, you make me ill with envy! I haven't sat down and created something so gorgeous since..well, ever.