Wednesday, March 18, 2009

If You Start Soon Enough, You Won't Have To Run To Catch Up

Catch ups.

1. I was lucky enough to be featured as Vintage Queen #10 on the Queens of Vintage website. It's a pretty super cool site (and not just because I'm on it!). It's like a daily online magazine, a bit like Who What Wear for vintage lovers. I'd probably check it out.
2. I don't do this often, but especially for all of you Australian fashion lovers out there, check out this site. For Australian Fashion Week (16-20 March) there will be nterviews with awesome Aussie designers like Lover & Akira & Willow. Super rad. Plus there are heaps of other cool films/video clips from around the world.
3. Finally, Alexa Chung blows my mind.


And I may have said finally but I lied. I've been having this horrible affliction lately where every vintage item I want to buy/fall in love with is pale baby pink. Which is a colour I tend to look horrible in. Woe is me.

8 comments:

brooke said...

wow, congrats! and alexa is amazing... shame about the pink!

Brooke xx

A dreamer said...

mhmm portable film fest is amazing.
congrats on getting on the website!

Lavender said...

I spotted you on Queens of Vintage last week. Very cute m'dear.

Shay said...

I've been lusting over that color too! Try just a touch of it and pair with a lot of grey or black to make it more wearable...

The Clothes Horse said...

Alexa does rock.
Also, you are a queen of vintage--title more than earned!

clareassiral said...

i think alexa chung rawks too!

Pretty Little Pictures said...

Congrats on being a vintage queen, what an amazing honor :) You totally deserve it!

Maddy said...

Alexa's shoes look great and that jacket is phenomenal, oooo and the bag! In the words of Rachel Zoe, 'I die!'

I love what you are doing with your blog, I always come here for something different and beautiful! I'm just starting out but would love you to check my blog out.. and maybe give me some tips?

x.