Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Life Is A Do-It-Yourself Project

Sometimes I feel as though my tastes are constantly changing and then other days.... well, I realise how they are pretty much exactly the same.

Like when I was in high school, my favourite classic film star was Audrey Hepburn, hands down. You think Blair Waldorf is obsessed? Trust me I was worse. And then about half way through last year, Katherine replaced Audrey as my number one Hepburn. I blame a chance siting of Philadelphia Story. Tonight I sat at home knitting a ridiculous jumper and watching Stage Door. Pure bliss.

So that was my example of change and here is an example of well..... a rut.

And the embarassing truth? There about another four pairs around the place that fit in the same mould.

10 comments:

Rachael said...

Hehe, my shoe collection shows alarmingly similar trends!

Sarah said...

I think I'm worse. In terms of clothing, my wardrobe evolves around black, grey, black, dark grey, black. And my shoes are all black and my bag and wallets are black too. I keep telling myself that I'll start adding colours but everytime I consider doing it, my hand seems to stray toward the trusty darker hues. Bah.

Amber said...

I'm pretty sure you could never have enough wonderful pairs of black shoes. I covet all the black shoes you have! I can't seem to find the perfect pair of black flats.
But perhaps if you were feeling adventurous you could embellish a pair?

Te said...

Haha, I wouldn't call that a rut! I would happily have all of those shoes ;)

Poppet said...

ohhh, jealous! i wish i had all those cute shoes you lucky thing!

jayne said...

love your shoes!

A dreamer said...

hehehe. variations on a theme sounds better. :D
nah but i think you can never have too many black flats.

The Clothes Horse said...

Oh, but all those shoes are lovely!
I adore "Stage Door"--it's such a great, witty, and emotionally charged film. Katherine Hepburn was the better actress in my opinion.

Whim said...

all very similar black flats, but all so wonderful

FAPORT International said...

Nice collection of shoes!!