Sunday, November 01, 2009

Frightastic? Spooktacular!

Happy belated Halloween folks. Today's recipe is a little bit French Queen, a little bit dead. You guessed it, it's Marie Antoinette!

While I'm not awesome enough to do things the real way, I did manage to throw a little bit of something together with some stuff I had sitting in the pantry/available from your local party store. That plus the magic of the internet and you have the ghost of freshly beheaded royalty ready to go!

Ingredients -

Hair
- Comb/brush for teasing
- A whole can of white hair spray

Neck
- Tissues
- Liquid latex
- Make-up (concealer, eyeliner, maroon eyeshadow)
- Fake blood
- This tutorial (Instructables is kinda my new BFF).

Clothing
- Something with an appropriately poofy skirt that isn't too slutty. Pretty sick of slutty Halloween costumes... Mean Girls messed up a lot of impressionable young ladies.

Here's one I prepared earlier!

MA

Hope you all had a super awesome time!

19 comments:

Oranges And Apples said...

Love it!

A dreamer said...

are you freaking kidding me? this is amaaaaaaaaaaazing.

trishhunterfinds said...

WOW that's awesome!!!

thevintageyear said...

Oh gosh... you look scary! Which is not a bad thing for Halloween!

Juliet said...

That is gorgeous!

juliet xxx

amy said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛

上課 said...

培養健全孩子最好的方法是父母先成為健全的人。.........................

Silmi Sabila said...

Hahaha KEWL!

健康保寶 said...

TAHNKS FOR YOUR SHARING~~~VERY NICE ........................................

sinnlighet said...

Yes yes yes, your blog is just soooo wonderful and gives me a lot of energy!

A footprint from Sweden by Agneta

bench tops said...

Super pic! Lovely post

crystorama lighting said...

That is an amazing costume.

ANDWHATELSEISTHERE said...

Awesome make up ;)
LOOK SO REAL

Women's Belts said...

lol love the pic!

Geniş Aile 45.Bölüm izle said...

http://www.filmdiziizletr.com/2010/05/genis-aile-45-bolum-hd-izle-18-mayis-hd.html

wofgtg said...

I visit your blog first time. It is so nice and lovely. I like your idea of blog.
http://wofgtg.blogspot.com/
Thanks.

silver costume jewellery said...

Great article, I love the pic. The make up id fantastic- ggod job.

celine outlet said...

I am in dire need celine outlet shop of a new bag, and celine bag with summer literally knocking Celine Luggage Tote on our door, I'm going to need a good tote for the pool, beach and general carrying (don't you find yourself lugging more stuff around in the summer? )#). I mentioned Deux Lux before, when Oprah put one of their bags on her Favorite Things list. Well lucky me, I ended up getting that Celine Luggage bags bag for Christmas and I love it. It's sturdy, roomy and fun. So when I stumbled on the line's Celine Boston Bag beach totes, I was excited at the prospect of having a little sparkle with me at the beach.

celine outlet said...

To my unbelievably mulberry bags wonderful mother, my awesome mulberry outlet granny, all of mulberry factory shop my hilarious aunts, my friends who are mothers and to all of my friends' fabulous moms... Happy Mother's Day. I honestly don't know Mulberry Bayswater Bags how you girls do it, because at 28 it's hard enough for me to make sure that I'm keeping MY mulberry handbags head on straight let alone be the one responsible for shaping the life alexa bag mulberry of another person.